Web Application Engineer - Inglés avanzado
Be part of an International company. We are searching your talent.
The Web Application Engineer will be a part of the systems engineering team in Queretaro, Queretaro and will report directly to the Web Systems Manager in the U.S. This position will play a key role in the full software development lifecycle from inception to the final release.
• Report development efforts during our daily stand up meeting.
• Proactively participate in Sprint planning, grooming, and retrospective meetings.
• Effective communication across multiple teams (QA team, DevDB team, and DevOps team).
• Able to code across all layers; Frontend development with AngularJS, Middle-tier development with ASP.NET MVC, and backend development with SQL.
• Actively collaborate with the development team during the entire sprint cycle, so to meet the current release deadline.
• Provide production support and effectively troubleshoot issues where needed.
• Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Information Technology
• 4+ years of overall software development experience
• Minimum of one year of experience in a highly transaction volume environment
• 3+ years with ASP.NET, C# 4.0+ and MVC
• Strong background in web development & object-oriented design, analysis and implementation
• Experience writing SQL database stored procedures in SQL Server 2008
• Minimum of one year of experience with version control system in a Continuous Integration environment (SVN, TFS, GIT)
• Knowledge of dependency injection a plus.
• Agile principles and methodologies a plus.
*We offer you
- Proffesional development
-Schedule - Monday - Friday, 9.00 am to 6.00 pm.