Service Operations Representative.
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
Plantronics and Polycom are now Poly.
Our comprehensive set of smart endpoints for unified collaboration span personal and group communication systems, with a full range of headsets, desk and conference phones, and video collaboration solutions. Our cloud software and services provide advanced management, analytics, and insights that drive first-rate business decisions.
Poly is the global communications company that powers authentic human connection and collaboration. Face to face, we sift and sort millions of verbal and non-verbal cues to glean meaning. Poly is finding new ways to inject these cues into audio and video communication to replicate the face to face experience. To build intimacy. To break walls and span distance. To nurture the simplicity and beauty of human connection. One to one, one to many, many to many.
We are seeking the right talent to join us on this powerful journey to connect humans, not just things. Visit www.poly.com to learn more.
This Service Operations Representative position will be part of a dynamic Service Operations Team. Primarily this detail-oriented candidate will support updates to assets and entitlement, provide adhoc reporting that informs service organization decisions, as well as other administrative support as needed.
As a Service Operations champion you will provide analysis as it relates to increasing sales in our service portfolio for our internal and external stakeholders. In this role you will provide excellent analysis and global support for Offer Management, Professional Services, Service Sales, Renewal Sales and Channel Management teams.
Experiencia y requisitos
Required education, experience, skills:
• 4+ years of related service sales experience in a high-tech industry, preferably dealing with key major account sales/contract renewals
• 4+ years of experience with business tools and systems, Financial Data Management, CRM, Quote tools
• Computer skills (e.g., Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint) including word processing and database programs for ad hoc reports or documents.
• Experience effectively applying good judgment, discretion, and problem-solving skills to identify solutions and resolve issues.
• Self-motivated, independent thinker. Fluent in English (company language).
• Develops positive working relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Demonstrates high learning agility - applies learning to new situations
• Successfully recognizes and resolves problems at root-cause level
• Demonstrates a high level of commitment to customer service
• Siebel CRM, PQOD
• Microsoft suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, PDF)
• Excellent Excel skills (pivots/formulas/look-ups etc)
What do we have to offer?
• Joining a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of change and globalization, truly making an impact on Poly’s success in the future.
• Joining a community that sets high standards, actively supports personal and professional development, and strives to provide an optimal work life balance.