Descripción y detalle de las actividades
This position will work closely with the Production Team, Customer Service, Quality, Engineering establishing the process for scheduling and planning in order to manage and optimize production programs according to customer demand and available capacity.
- Coordinate production workflow.
- Collaborate with manufacturing to guaratee precise dates of material change and timely update of the product of specific production parameters in the Visual Manufacturing system.
- Plan and prioritize operations to ensure maximum performance and minimum delay.
- Determine manpower, equipment and raw materials needed to cover production demand.
- Schedule shift according to production needs.
- Monitor jobs to ensure they will finish on time.
- Prepare and submit status and performance reports.
- Track critical parts to buyers.
- Calculate forecast demand and adjust stock levels of subsets to be representative of requirements.
Experiencia y requisitos
- Bacherlor´s degree.
- 2 years of experience in similar position.
- ERP knowledge.
- MS Office Proficiency.
- Bilingual (English - Spanish).
- Mathematical skills.