Lsa Supply Chain Manager
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
Work with strategic outsource suppliers facility personnel (Planning, Operations and Purchasing) to meet customer requests for items such as order expedites and change requests
• Drive strategic outsource suppliers performance towards key metric targets, including Order Acknowledgement, Cycle Time, Quote Cycle Time
• Champion the voice of the customer as a member of the centralize Leadership Team
• Work with the Sites Leadership team to instill customer advocacy within the facility.
• Serve as the voice of customer during customer production meetings and interactions with facility personnel
• Represent the supplier situation and status to Viant internal stakeholders including Sales, Customer Operation Specialist and Customer Service Representative.
• Partner with Customers and Sales organization to meet customer requirements and grow sales
• Develop and foster customer relationships by working directly with strategic outsource suppliers sites and partnering with Sales and/or Customer Operation Specialist for Corporate, Strategic and Multi-Site customers
• Communicate with customers and other Viant functions (i.e. Sales, Customer Operation, Customer Service) to fully understand customer requirements.
• Provide information and input to the annual and monthly forecasting process, including reconciliation to the monthly strategic outsource suppliers site forecast.
• Support Customer Operation group with information needs for contract review, order entry and confirmation process
• Business Reviews and participate in reviews
• Develop and manage sales goals for strategic outsource suppliers Global and strategic Customers
• Coordinate with strategic outsource suppliers Customer Operations and Viant other facilities to develop cross-facility sales opportunities.
• Provide leadership to Customer Operations Team members including guidance, prioritization, training and support for daily activities. Work with team to identify process improvement opportunities to better serve customers.
Experiencia y requisitos
• Ability to travel globally on a limited basis, 60 % of the time
• Ability to analyze information and effectively communicate to customers and upper management
• Ability to work in a demanding user environment
•Sales and service acumen
•Medical Device Manufacturing experience preferred
•Experience reading and understanding design drawings and specifications preferred
•Strong computer skills (Microsoft Office products). Experience with Oracle and / or JDE is a plus