Customer Service Representative
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
We are looking to employ a driven Direct Sales Representative to introduce company products to potential customers and/or through our sales partners (insurance brokers) and close sales
• Generating leads.
• Quotes follow ups.
• Meeting or exceeding sales goals (Binds).
• Preparing weekly and monthly reports.
• Understanding and promoting our insurance products and programs.
• Preparing and submitting sales (binds) documentation.
• Visiting clients and potential clients to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
• Maintaining client records through our different technological platforms.
• Answering client questions about financial and coverage terms, products and prices.
Experiencia y requisitos
Experience in sales (2+ years or proven experience in insurance market or similar as a sales person/agent).
• Fluent in English.
• Understanding of the sales process and dynamics.
• A commitment to excellent customer service.
• Work independently and problem solve with minimal supervision
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Superb interpersonal skills.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast paced environment and under pressure.
• Active VISA.
• Able to travel to U.S.
• Resolving conflict skills.
• Office Experience - General, Reporting Skills, Verbal Communication, Administrative Writing Skills.