Customer Service Representative
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
• Develop and maintain an excellent working relationship with your customer by responding courteously and professionally to all inquiries concerning work-orders, invoicing, shipments, inventory management and special projects.
• Ensure customer instructions and inquiries are promptly fulfilled according to Company and customer specifications
• Enter and verify data regarding customer orders, shipments, receipts, inventories, etc., in an accurate and timely fashion.
• Support and work cross functionally with Sales, IT, Finance and rest of XB’s supply chain to process and efficiently manage full cycle of customer orders through EDI, Warehouse Management system (Manhattan) and ERP (Microsoft Nav).
• Act as a liaison between the warehouse and the customer in administration of operations of all business channels. Coordinate special warehouse projects and special shipping requests.
• Support B2B channel in executing Routing Guides, via coordinating pickups and deliveries to major national retails chains.
• Report any problems to Management and work with the appropriate department to resolve the situation and implement root cause and corrective actions to prevent future similar issues.
Experiencia y requisitos
Education & Experience:
• Must have a High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
• 2-3 years’ experience in Customer Service-related capacity
• 2 or more years of customer service experience in a Distribution Center and/or 3PL environment is preferred. Experience with EDI and warehouse management systems is strongly preferred.
Knowledge & Skills:
• 100% English speaking and Business writing proficiency
• Strong business acumen and a basic understanding of warehouse, inventory, and logistics.
• Proactive problem-solving approach: ability to anticipate problems before they occur and take initiative to identify and solve problems when they occur
• Transparent, open/honest communicator - great listener that listens to understand and provides concise effective communication
• Ability to effectively present information on an email, one-on-one, and in small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced, demanding environment
• Skilled in Microsoft Office programs such as Outlook, PowerPoint, Word, and most importantly Excel.
• Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out verbal or written instructions
• Strong Math skills
• Willing to work extra time during peak season to accommodate business needs