Credit Controller Analyst.
Descripción y detalle de las actividades
Poly (Plantronics) is a global leader in business and consumer audio communications. For more than 50 years, we’ve been driven by a single obsession to support our customers’ most important needs: experiencing and facilitating simple and clear communications while enjoying distraction-free environments.
Join our adventure!
Responsible of communicating the deal discount offers & credit details to our partners in a timely manner according to established processes and policies; enriching the partners experience with Poly.
• Tracks the deal opportunities approved in the pricing approval portal.
• Ensures that the approved opportunities are correctly integrated into the ERP system (Oracle)
• Communicates the partners and sales managers via e-mail the approved offers related to pricing incentives and their details.
• Address externa/internal escalations and Inquiries related to deal discount offers via phone conversation or written communication.
• Reports and escalates to the team manager any offer not created in the ERP system or any offer setup issue (models not included, incorrect period, etc)
• Communicates to the partners the deal discount claims credit details and not processed incentives.
• Works on addressing and/or escalating partner’s deal discount claims disputes.
• Works with internal teams on disputes resolution (sales, channel finance, shared service)
Experiencia y requisitos
• Unfinished Degree Bachelor’s degree in accounting, Business & Administration, International Business.
• Customer Service Oriented.
• 1 + years’ experience as a Customer Service Representative; Order Management, Collector or any Partner Facing Role.
• High Communication skills
• Detail Oriented
• Follow up & Tracking skills
• Organized and multi-tasking.
• Works under pressure.
• 90% English Spoken and Written is a MUST.
• Medium level proficiency with Microsoft Excel.
• Oracle or SAP experience (Preferred)
• SFDC experience (Preferred)
What do we have to offer?
• Being part of a fun and supportive global team, going through a journey of globalization, which offers a lot of opportunity to learn and develop.
• Working in a global team of passionate professionals, truly making an impact on Poly’ success in the future.